UNEXPECTED VINTAGE FINDS

When one thinks of the Keys, images of sun weathered buildings, cottage style beach homes, docked white boats, touristy shell shops, coral reefs to explore, beach bums and rum runners can easily come to mind. So imagine my surprise to find a cute little shop featuring some vintage pink (and even gold!) flamingos, 60's detailed dishware, vintage lamps, furniture & collectibles, vintage (and designer) clothing & accessories and even some charming antiques for your shabby chic collection... all at a little consignment antique shop featuring anything but junk and called Pink Junktique. I had mentioned earlier it in my mini-vacay Key Largo post, but here are some more shots from the shop...enJOY!












The Keys premier antique shop - just an hour south of Miami.
Something for everyone - from vintage clothes & jewelry to furniture & collectibles.
 
P I N K   J U N K T I Q U E
MM 98.2
98275 Overseas Hwy
Key Largo, FL 33037
305. 853.2620

Happy Thrifty Thursday!




2 comments:

  1. Did you pick up anything good?
    Happy Thrifting Thrusday!


    Rashon akak Mr. Goodwill Hunting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a glass caddy like the one (top right) with vintage glasses. It makes a great caddy for all of my drawing pencils and paint brushes. Looks like a great shop!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails